To view our library of HR related policies and procedures, please visit our Policy Library here.
HR policies and procedures:
- Annual Leave Policy & Procedure
- Benchmarking Policy
- Bullying Policy & Procedure
- Employee Induction Policy
- Employee Induction Procedure
- Recruitment of Casual and Contract academic Staff Process Flow Chart
- Recruitment of Permanent Staff Policy and Procedure
- Salaries and Wages Policies and Procedures
- Staff Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Staff Professional Development Policy
- Succession Planning Policy and Procedure
- Working With Children Check Policy and Procedure
- Staff salaries are reviewed on an annual basis in accordance with the Excelsia Salaries and Wages Policy and Procedure.
- Salaries are reviewed in accordance with CPI, industry benchmarking and individual performance.
- Click here to view our staff benefits and eligibility for salary packaging.
As one of our Organisational Values, Lifelong Learning is not just encouraged for our students, but also for our staff. At Excelsia we have rolled out Excelsia Lifelong Learning (ExLL). ExLL, an online Learning Management Sysdtem powered by PeopleStreme, draws on content from GO1, Australia’s largest aggregator of online learning. ExLL is available to permanent staff and their managers as a tool to engage in a wide range of e-learning content to build skills and knowledge in accordance with individual development plans.
As an educational institution, Excelsia has the advantage of having many knowledgeable and passionate educators on staff, as well as connections with various experts across many fields. Throughout the year, staff are encouraged to attend some, or all, of our Midday Musings sessions, where a guest speaker will present their thoughts, observations and learnings on various topics pertaining to education.
- Did you know that 70% of vocational learning and development happens on the job? In addition 20% is often supported through coaching and mentoring and 10% through formal class or course based training.
- Our Learning and Performance modules, powered by PeopleStreme, facilitate access to online training resources and act as a collaboration base for managers and employees to co-develop development plans to reach their goals.
- Development and performance are consistently supported and invested in at Excelsia, and as the adage suggests, “you get out, what you put in”.
- With goal setting and development assistance, we seek to support all staff lead fulfilling and meaningful work lives as they tackle and overcome the various challenges of their roles.
Excelsia Event Page: excelsia.edu.au/on-campus/wellbeing-and-safety/campaign-and-events
- Ergonomic Workstations
- Access to discounts at Anytime Fitness
- Opportunity to join the Excelsia Eagles sporting teams
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support through Uprise